The Gift Shop
Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Monday – Friday 9 am – 7 pm
Saturday 11:30 am – 3 pm
Sunday 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Quality greeting cards, note cards, specialty pads and pens, puzzle books – all reasonably priced. Colorful gift bags from small to jumbo size
- Seasonal, holiday and year-round gift and home décor items
- Candy bars, specialty boxed candy, gourmet coffee, teas, spices, jams and foods
- Beautiful hand-knit sweaters and afghans for infants
- Lovable plush animals, gifts, toys, books and clothing for babies and young children
- Unique handmade items from “security blankets” and tooth fairy pillows for little ones to aprons and items for adults
- Attractive jewelry in a wide range of prices
- Fresh flower arrangements and bud vases
- Used paperback and hard cover books
Electronics, cameras, bicycles, numerous valuable gifts
First quality hard cover; three times a year
National brands, spring and fall
Speciality sales throughout the year. Sales have included handbags, fudge, pottery, bed linens, pearl/silver jewelry, silk items, and everyday accessories.
Watch for flyers on these special events!
Our fully stocked Gift Shop is located at the crossroads at the end of the Main Lobby.
The Gift Shop was established in 1951 by the Hospital Auxiliary (Baystate Franklin Auxiliary) as a means of providing financial support to the hospital, its patients and programs.
The Gift Shop is staffed and managed entirely by volunteers, with all profits benefiting Baystate Franklin Medical Center. Recent gifts to the hospital include: mammography and portable X-ray equipment, two telemetry units, and $250,000 to the Second Century Campaign for the hospital’s recent major renovation.