Center for Quality of Care Research News
- March 19, 2013: Access to Subspecialty Care for Patients With Mobility Impairment: A Survey . Annals of Internal Medicine. In their author insight video of Principal Investigator Dr. Tara Lagu discusses the findings.
- March 19, 2013: Doctors say offices not equipped for disabled. The Boston Globe.
- March 19, 2013: Study: Many Boston doctors' offices inaccessible: Patients using wheelchairs couldn't schedule appointments. The Boston Channel, wcvb.com.
March 18, 2013: Study Finds Many Medical Practices Closed To Disabled Patients. Northeast Public Radio, wamc.
- March 18, 2013: Wheelchair Patients Find Obstacles at Doctors' Offices. Bloomberg.
- March 18, 2013: New Study Claims Disabled Continue To Face Challenges Accessing Medical Care. New England Public Radio, wfcr|wnnz.
- March 18, 2013: Disabled people may struggle to get specialty care. Reuters U.S. Edition.
- December 8, 2011: Better Doctor-Shopping Is On The Way — But Will You Use It? CommonHealth, wbur.org
- November, 2011: With Grant, Baystate Researchers Advance Work to Improve Quality of Care. Healthcare News of Western Massachusetts.
- March 2, 2011: Q&A: How Can My Hospital Cost More But Help Me Less? Four Answers. Common Health, WBUR.
- March 1, 2011: Hospital Spending Doesn't Affect Sepsis Survival Rates. US News & World Report.
- March 1, 2011: Bridging the Communication Gap. The Callie Crossley Show, WGBH.
- February 28, 2011: Expensive Hospital Care May Not Save More Lives. Reuters.