It all comes down to the health of our patients and our communities.
By improving medical practice and advancing knowledge through our clinical and educational research, we are constantly improving patient care.
Academic Week highlights the breadth of the scholarly contributions to the practice, improvement, study, and teaching of high quality patient care by our researchers and educators.
This week-long event recognizes the generous contributions of time, energy and expertise by so many physicians, residents, advanced practitioners, nurses, and allied health professionals. And, it provides an opportunity for faculty and staff to showcase their work through workshops, abstracts and award recognition.
Monday, June 1
- Opening Luncheon: Keynote Panel
- Afternoon Poster Reception
Tuesday, June 2
- Luncheon Session: As Baystate Matches Wits
- Afternoon Community Event
Wednesday, June 3
- Luncheon Session: Research Panel
Thursday, June 4
- Luncheon Session: Abstract Presentations
- Evening Gala Reception
Friday, June 5